- Go on an exceptional tour to a traditional pottery workshop in fez.
- Discover the diversity of Moroccan rural pottery.
- Discover all materials and craftsmanship of artisans.
- Learn with your artisanal supervisor how to shape the clay soil.
- Recover your handmade craft gift at the end of the class.
- Keep good memories of your experience « 4h pottery workshop in fez ».
4 hours : fez artisanal workshop
After breakfast, pick up at 10.00 am from hotel/ riad in a comfortable air conditioned bus to start fez handicraft workshop artisans that will initiate you how to make special artisanal moroccan pottery.
During this unique experience, dive deeply into the daily life of local artisans.
And explore the traditional art of pottery in an artisan workshop.
In general, Fez pottery class tour is the best way to uncover the moroccan society tradition and culture.
With your driver inside the old fez Medina, push the doors of a traditional pottery workshop, and meet your artisanal supervisor who will make you discover the diversity of moroccan rural pottery.
Fez pottery factory : Moroccan pottery production.
Following work techniques and used materials, enjoy making your own pottery object supervised by an experienced local craftsman in a friendly and calm atmosphere.
Firstly, start by modeling the clay soil, then shape it with very old techniques and skills handed down through many generations, befor baking.
At the end of class collect « the artisanal workshop- moroccan pottery production ».
Collect the artisanal gift symbol of your experience. Finally, back to the hotel/riad.